PDF Examiner Malware Analysis Suite
New:The PDFExaminer is also now available as a PHP command line scanning tool to analyse and report on PDFs instantly to provide a malware rating for a single file or directory of files. Integrate the command line version in your email gateway or network security solution to detect new emerging threats that most commercial antivirus products have difficulty detecting.
PDFExaminer is also available as a private hosted instance fully maintained and supported by MalwareTracker on a reliable RAID 10 infrastructure.
- Free public online version - web and command line API
- Command line scanner - rapid detection engine PHP
- LAN Single License - web interface and lan command line API
- Enterprise License - web interface and full command line version included
- Private Hosted instance - web interface and command line API
- Malware Intelligence Feed (MIPDF) from the public online version receiving new threats daily. View reports and download samples.
- Automatically detect published exploits with CVE number.
- Decode PDFs embedded in XML data package .xdp format.
- Process PDF encryption to view objects decrypted.
- Automatically extract and analyze embedded PDFs.
- Use your own Yara signatures to search inside decoded and decrypted streams.
- Search database for PDF files with similar exploits.
- Batch ingest a single file or directory of PDFs from the command line.
- Receive regular PDF exploit signature updates.
- Extend the default functionality with your own scripts or signatures.
View and extract decoded objects for further analysis.
Please contact us for more information.